Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

can I do it with these stats and gear?

My primary plan for Jad would be to just use diamond bolts and try to RuneScape gold keep alive. I'm not certain what to do about the healers, perhaps I'll just make them block each other, or perhaps get them trapped behind Jad. We'll see. Now if this plan has some major flaws, please inform me. :-RRB- And I am also uncertain what to have in my stock, I have no clue the number of sara brews I will need. And maybe there's another helpful item I could bring?

I am considering Bandos soloing, can I do it with these stats and gear? And so are there any manuals that I should look at? I've seen that the one on RSC. Well, I got a Dragon Claw fall last night from Tormented Demons. They move for like 50mil road price, so I'd like to get some good gain from getting them before they plummet. I have figured out that that if I were to use Maple Longs, I'd just be able to get like 15mil values of crap.

One other method I tried was purchasing Plant Pots for 1 Gp in the gardening store in Catherby and using them since they're roughly 90 Gp about the GE, but it is only possible to acquire a maximum of 3k each hour which is approximately 300k, to which this can be an extremely tedious procedures.

So my question is, how should I create junk? How can you earn junk? How does anyone make 50mil in crap to sell the claws anyways? Any tips plox? Pleeeease. I wanna sell these things. :D. I heard they are really good but I'm not really to sure if you buy certain pouches and also make them in to scrolls or merely make the components then scrolls. Are they a good procedure to cheap OSRS gold make junk out of anyhow? And finally: I do not mind if I do not make the full 50mil. Would prefer to make at least 20mil from this however, if possible. Thanks a lot beforehand guys.

Nike Outlet
Jordans 4
Jordan Retro 4
Jordan Shoes
Travis Scott Jordan 1
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Supply
Air Jordans
Jordan 11s
Jordan 11
Jordans Shoes
Moncler Outlet